Here’s a great marketing concept for attracting super affiliates which can convert very well into sales.
To do this strategy you simply create a second product that is like your first and main product and sell this at a different website to your normal one.
So register a new domain, setup order links, create download pages … a legitimate offer.
Then, contact “super” affiliates and let them GIVE AWAY this second product to (a) their customers … past and future, and/or (b) their subscribers.
Here’s how it all works…
1) Your “super” affiliate has an affiliate link for the SECOND product (even though it’s free) which places a “cookie” on the visitor’s computer.
2) The visitor arrives at your SECOND product site and is required to register their name and email address in order to get the free product.
3) The visitor is taken to a download page for the SECOND product and they can collect it for free.
So, how do you make money?
- On the download page for the SECOND product, you make a one-time offer for your MAIN product.
- You can also mention the MAIN product INSIDE the SECOND product.
- You can also send out follow-up emails (remember, the visitor registered prior to downloading) to promote the MAIN product.
For any sales generated for your MAIN product, the affiliate will be credited and awarded a commission. You both earn profit by GIVING AWAY your SECOND product.
Additionally, you’ve built a list that you can personally use to promote additional offers (both yours and others that you promote as an affiliate) for months to come.